As a holder of CSI Global Education Inc.’s (“CSI”) CIM® designation, you are licensed to use the CIM® certification mark (the “Certification Mark”).
1. Licensee acknowledges that CSI owns the entire right, title and interest to the Certification Mark.
2. CSI hereby grants the licensee a non-exclusive license to use the Certification Mark in association with the provision of financial services to the public for a one-year term, commencing on the date the licensee is granted the CIM® designation. Licensee hereby explicitly acknowledges that licensee is not entitled, by virtue of having earned this designation, to its use other than under the terms of this license. This Agreement and the license granted hereunder will be renewed automatically every year for another one-year term upon payment of an annual renewal fee and provided the licensee is otherwise in compliance with all the requirements associated with the CIM® designation and conveyed to Licensee by CSI.
3. In order to maintain the right to continue to use the Certification Mark, licensee agrees to maintain any and all standards for the character and quality of the services to be provided in association with the Certification Mark. CSI shall convey such standards to licensee from time to time. Such standards shall include but not be limited to the CIM® Code of Ethics. Licensee also agrees to earn any continuing education credits required by CSI.
4. Licensee agrees that CSI may monitor the provision of services provided by licensee in association with the Certification Mark and that, in the event, CSI determines that the quality of those services do not meet the standards set by CSI, CSI may terminate the license upon 60 days notice. Licensee agrees that the final determination with respect to the termination of this license shall be made by the Designation Ethics Committee. Upon termination of this license, licensee shall immediately cease to use or display the Certification mark and/or CIM® Trademark for any purpose whatsoever.
5. Licensee shall, at all times, display the Certification Mark in accordance with the Certification Mark guidelines. As a licensee of the Certification Mark:
6. Licensee agrees to notify CSI, without delay, of any circumstances that may affect the licensee’s ability to continue to fulfill the certification requirements.