What will you learn about?
Upon completion of the course students will be able to:
- Construct credit recommendations featuring comprehensive risk analysis
- Develop proposals meeting established credit granting guidelines
- Effectively conduct a client meeting
- Accurately validate client information
- Develop credit proposals
- Construct small business credit applications
- Evaluate credit quality
- Detect red flags that indicate a client’s ability to repay a loan
- Analyze and interpret business financial statements to determine the client’s capacity to meet credit qualifying guidelines
How will you learn?
CSI’s online learning system helps you meet your study goals. You’ll benefit from:
- Textbook readings available in PDF and printed format
- Course materials accessed through your computer or laptop
- Learning objectives that help you to keep the learning focused
- Online activities that include review questions for each chapter to help you assess your progress
Upon successfully completing this course, you will be able to download a Notice of Course Completion available through your student profile. This will remain on your profile as formal confirmation of course completion. Please note that a certificate will not be issued upon completion of this course.