What will you learn about?
- Know how trading on an exchange works
- Examine the key features, structures, and fundamentals of ETFs
- Understand the distinctions between ETFs and Mutual Funds
- Describe the disclosure requirements for ETFs
- Understand a systematic approach to investment management
- List and describe the various types of ETFs
- Explain the various risks that are specific to ETFs
- Illustrate how ETFs can fit into a client portfolio
This ten-hour online course is designed for investment professionals who are currently licensed as mutual fund dealing representatives.