What is the course syllabus?
The Managing Client Relationships curriculum content is accessible over the Internet and is presented in three modules comprised of ten interactive lessons.
- Business Development Strategy
- Client Relationship Management
- Building Rapport
- Questioning and Listening
- Emotional Intelligence
- Intercultural Communication
Sales and Negotiation
- Sales Skills and Strategies
- Meeting Management
- Negotiation Strategies
How will you learn?
- Interactive Lessons – Lenders learn essential content, understand how it should be applied, and test their knowledge.
- Video Clips – Embedded throughout the online course are short video clips featuring a training expert to demonstrate and/or explain the concepts taught.
- Lumina Spark© Assessment – It provides a colourful framework for better self-understanding and helps people identify how to improve their working relationships with others.
- End of Module Assessments – Learners are challenged to apply their knowledge and demonstrate mastery of required skills taught online.
Upon successfully completing this course, you will be able to download a Notice of Course Completion available through your student profile. This will remain on your profile as formal confirmation of course completion. Please note that a certificate will not be issued upon completion of this course.