What will you learn about?
Key topics include:
- The impact of the Small Business environment on the Canadian economy
- Support systems for Small Business owners
- The impact of Small Business on the Global Economy
- Traits of a successful small business
- Impacts of the legal environment on the Small Business
- Building trust through ethics
- Small Business owner opportunities and challenges
How will you learn?
CSI’s online learning system helps you meet your study goals. You’ll benefit from:
- Textbook readings available in PDF and printed format
- Course materials accessed through your computer or laptop
- Learning objectives that help you to keep the learning focused
- Online interactive discussion forums, including access to assistance from CSI’s academic support specialists
Upon successfully completing this course, you will be able to download a Notice of Course Completion available through your student profile. This will remain on your profile as formal confirmation of course completion. Please note that a certificate will not be issued upon completion of this course.