How do I correct my student profile or update my personal information?

You can update your personal information by accessing your Student Profile.

Click here to login to your Student Profile.

If you need to correct the name on your profile, please fax your request to CSI at 1-866-866-2660. Include supporting documents such as: name change document, marriage certificate, passport or birth certificate and your Student ID.

You can also send your request with supporting documents to

We'll adjust your profile within ten business days.

Posted: 15.Sep.2008 in: