What if my name changes?

If your name (first and or last or both) has legally changed, CSI requires copy of the government issued documentation to make the change.

Acceptable Identification:
A government issued document that indicates both names (i.e. change of name certificate; marriage certificate; driverís license). If it is to update full legal name the driverís license is sufficient.

Note* If only last name change is being requested, you will have to provide a second piece of id with previous last name in addition to the driverís license.