I have completed a course(s) with another educational institute and I believe this may exempt me from taking a CSI course(s). What should I do?

You should submit an Exemption Request Form. Your transcript(s) will be evaluated and you will be notified of your eligibility for an academic exemption within 6 weeks. A fee is applicable for the assessment and for the academic exemption(s). Please refer to the form for additional information.

Note: CSI does not grant academic exemptions for licensing courses, e.g. CSC, CPH, OLC, FLC etc.
Posted: 02.Jul.2013 in: