Classroom courses are scheduled throughout the year across the country.
- Registration begins immediately upon posting of the course and concludes at the indicated registration deadline
- Delivered in a classroom setting with a qualified instructor
- Course materials consist of a textbook and study materials
- Most courses supported by optional assignments, tutorial assistance and newsgroups
- Materials sent approximately four weeks before the classroom session begins
- Pre-work, including assigned reading, is to be completed prior to attending the first day of class
- Final exam is usually held on the last day of class
Professional Banking Program
Help us improve our website by providing some feedback on your experience.