Upon completion of Benefit Plans, learners will be able to:
- Identify and explain the basic details of the following plan types:
- Supplementary Unemployment Benefit Plans
- Capital Accumulation Plans
- Deferred Compensation Plans and Salary Deferrals
- Employee Benefit Plans
- Employee Trusts
- Retirement Compensation Arrangements
- Savings Plans or Savings Stock Purchase Plans or Thrift Plans
- Stock Option Plans
- Supplementary Executive Retirement Plans
- Registered Education Savings Plans
- State the benefits of these plans for both the employer and employee
- Explain the tax implications of each plan
- Describe the procedures for plan registration, implementation and withdrawal
- Identify the qualified investments benefit plans
|Question Format||Multiple Choice|
|Questions Per Quiz||N/A|
|Enrolment Period||6 months|
* IMPORTANT: There is no maximum to the number of quiz attempts permitted, but only the first passing grade (60% or over) will appear on official web transcript.
Continuing Education (CE) Credits
Click the links below or the buttons at the top of the page on the right side to access CE accreditation information. To search for specific course information, press Ctrl + F and then enter the course name to search the document for the information you are interested in.
National/Provincial (Excluding Quebec)
Download CE Chart (PDF, 163 kb)
Download IQPF/CSF Chart (PDF, 182 kb)
Please note: While CSI makes every effort to ensure that the information is up-to-date, we are unfortunately unable to fully guarantee its accuracy. The information listed in the charts above may be subject to change.
For details on the organizations and other information on CE Credits listed in the above charts, please click here.