After completing the Ethical Practices in the Financial Services Industry course, you will:
- Understand how values provide the foundation for ethical decisions and behaviors;
- Have a broad understanding of a range of ethical systems and frameworks;
- Be able to identify the nature of ethical dilemmas;
- Understand the link between ethics and trust.
There are two valuable appendices to the course:
- Appendix A - The Guiding Values of the Finance Industry
- Appendix B - The Certified Financial Planner™ Code of Ethics
|Question Format||Multiple Choice|
|Questions Per Quiz||N/A|
|Enrolment Period||6 months|
* IMPORTANT: There is no maximum to the number of quiz attempts permitted, but only the first passing grade (60% or over) will appear on official web transcript.
Continuing Education (CE) Credits
Click the links below or the buttons at the top of the page on the right side to access CE accreditation information. To search for specific course information, press Ctrl + F and then enter the course name to search the document for the information you are interested in.
National/Provincial (Excluding Quebec)
Download CE Chart (PDF, 163 kb)
Download IQPF/CSF Chart (PDF, 182 kb)
Please note: While CSI makes every effort to ensure that the information is up-to-date, we are unfortunately unable to fully guarantee its accuracy. The information listed in the charts above may be subject to change.
For details on the organizations and other information on CE Credits listed in the above charts, please click here.