This one-hour PD course will teach students how to take a holistic approach to analyzing a client’s finances by examining their debt profile.
Upon completion of the course students will be able to:
- Understand the impact the recession has had on a typical family's finances
- Determine the positive emotional impacts gained when advisors use a holistic approach to analyze a client's finances
- Establish a client's debt profile
- Estimate the net worth of a client
- Provide debt management solutions
The impact of the recession on family finances cannot be ignored, and learning how to comfortably discuss those impacts with clients will prove to be an asset. Client Debt Assessment and Management will appeal to anyone who advises on investments, including investment advisors, financial planners and bank employees, as well as learners with a general interest in finance.
|Question Format||Multiple Choice|
|Questions Per Quiz||10|
|Enrolment Period||6 months|
* IMPORTANT: There is no maximum to the number of quiz attempts permitted, but only the first passing grade (60% or over) will appear on official web transcript.
Continuing Education (CE) Credits
Click the links below or the buttons at the top of the page on the right side to access CE accreditation information. To search for specific course information, press Ctrl + F and then enter the course name to search the document for the information you are interested in.
National/Provincial (Excluding Quebec)
Download CE Chart (PDF, 163 kb)
Download IQPF/CSF Chart (PDF, 182 kb)
Please note: While CSI makes every effort to ensure that the information is up-to-date, we are unfortunately unable to fully guarantee its accuracy. The information listed in the charts above may be subject to change.
For details on the organizations and other information on CE Credits listed in the above charts, please click here.