Looking to get a head start on your compliance requirements for CE Compliance Cycle 6? Let CSI help you get started with the CE Compliance Program.
Cycle 6 begins on January 1, 2015 and ends on December 31, 2017. The CE Compliance Program is an all-in-one training solution designed to satisfy your CE compliance requirements for Cycle 6 while keeping you up to date on ever-changing industry rules and practices. The program meets the compliance requirements of the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada and other financial industry regulators.
The program includes:
- Three online CE compliance courses (one release for each year of Cycle 6)
- Access to the current edition of the Conduct and Practices Handbook Course (CPH) textbook
- Access to the CPH quarterly updates in each year of the cycle
Successful completion of the program involves passing an online quiz:
- For each CE compliance course (three in total)
- For each year’s CPH updates (three in total).
Extend your CSC and CPH validity period with this course. Learn more about the IIROC’s Voluntary Participation Program.
Who Should Enrol?
This program not only satisfies the CE cycle compliance requirements, but also may be used towards:
- Continuing Education credits required by all Registered persons.
- IIROC CE requirements for Branch Supervisors.
- Voluntary Participant CE Compliance requirements.
- Compliance hours for other regulatory bodies and designation CE requirements.