- Includes three annual online compliance modules, plus the full text of the Conduct and Practices Handbook (CPH), updated quarterly during the three-year continuing education cycle.
- Registrants may opt to complete each module in the year of introduction or all three at a time that best suits them.
- An annual short test verifies each registrant has read and understood the CPH updates.
- This course is organized into three annual modules with one quiz for each module. Each module is tailored to meet the requirements of retail, institutional or supervisory registrants. Enrollees are required to complete the quiz for the category they are registered under.
- The three CPH tests and the three compliance module quizzes each consist of 20 multiple-choice questions. A mark of 60% or higher must be obtained to pass.
- There is no maximum to the number of quiz attempts permitted.
|Question Format||Multiple Choice|
|Questions Per Quiz||20|
|Enrolment Period||ends December 31 2014|
* IMPORTANT: There is no maximum to the number of quiz attempts permitted, but only the first passing grade (60% or over) will appear on official web transcript.
Continuing Education (CE) Credits
Click the links below or the buttons at the top of the page on the right side to access CE accreditation information. To search for specific course information, press Ctrl + F and then enter the course name to search the document for the information you are interested in.
National/Provincial (Excluding Quebec)
Download CE Chart (PDF, 163 kb)
Download IQPF/CSF Chart (PDF, 182 kb)
Please note: While CSI makes every effort to ensure that the information is up-to-date, we are unfortunately unable to fully guarantee its accuracy. The information listed in the charts above may be subject to change.
For details on the organizations and other information on CE Credits listed in the above charts, please click here.