The CE Compliance Program includes the following components:
- Three online compliance courses, with one course launching in each year of the cycle. Topics are chosen that reflect recent changes to the Canadian regulatory landscape.
- An online quiz for each compliance course—for a total of three course quizzes. Each quiz consists of 20 multiple-choice questions and a mark of 60% or higher is needed to pass each quiz.
- The full text of the Conduct and Practices Handbook (CPH), updated quarterly over the three-year- cycle.
- An online quiz for each year’s worth of CPH updates—for a total of three CPH update quizzes.
Students can complete the modules and quizzes as soon as they are introduced. There is no maximum to the number of quiz attempts permitted.
|Question Format||Multiple Choice|
|Questions Per Quiz||20|
|Number of Quizzes||6 in total|
|Enrolment Period||ends December 31 2017|
* IMPORTANT: There is no maximum to the number of quiz attempts permitted, but only the first passing grade (60% or over) will appear on official web transcript.
Continuing Education (CE) Credits
Click the links below or the buttons at the top of the page on the right side to access CE accreditation information. To search for specific course information, press Ctrl + F and then enter the course name to search the document for the information you are interested in.
National/Provincial (Excluding Quebec)
Download CE Chart (PDF, 163 kb)
Download IQPF/CSF Chart (PDF, 182 kb)
Please note: While CSI makes every effort to ensure that the information is up-to-date, we are unfortunately unable to fully guarantee its accuracy. The information listed in the charts above may be subject to change.
For details on the organizations and other information on CE Credits listed in the above charts, please click here.