What you’ll learn
- Understand the role of empathy in building trust
- Identify and manage communication breakdowns
- Manage critical issues at each phase of the business relationship
- Understand guidelines for conducting successful client interviews
- Convey positive non-verbal messages through expressions
- Identify effective techniques for telephone communication
- Determine how to communicate with difficult customers
- Handle refusals and complaints
- Use effective techniques for communicating by voice mail and email
This course is taught online, students are provided with:
- Online, interactive content
- Exercises in doc and PDF format
- Review questions, self-check, and final assessment
|Question Format||Multiple Choice|
|Questions Per Quiz||25|
|Enrolment Period||6 months|
Continuing Education (CE) Credits
Click the links below or the buttons at the top of the page on the right side to access CE accreditation information. To search for specific course information, press Ctrl + F and then enter the course name to search the document for the information you are interested in.
National/Provincial (Excluding Quebec)
Download CE Chart (PDF, 163 kb)
Download IQPF/CSF Chart (PDF, 182 kb)
Please note: While CSI makes every effort to ensure that the information is up-to-date, we are unfortunately unable to fully guarantee its accuracy. The information listed in the charts above may be subject to change.
For details on the organizations and other information on CE Credits listed in the above charts, please click here.