What you’ll learn
- Understand common grammar and punctuation mistakes
- Create topic sentences
- Use an active voice vs. passive voice
- Identify using the right word vs. the best word
- Understand reader-focused writing
- Writing to advocate or persuade
- Develop different types of business letters
- Write memos, reports, executive summaries, and presentation slides
- Determine when to use formal or informal emails
This course is taught online, students are provided with:
- Online, interactive content
- Exercises in doc and PDF format
- Review questions, self-check, and final assessment
|Question Format||Multiple Choice|
|Questions Per Quiz||25|
|Enrolment Period||6 months|
Continuing Education (CE) Credits
Click the links below or the buttons at the top of the page on the right side to access CE accreditation information. To search for specific course information, press Ctrl + F and then enter the course name to search the document for the information you are interested in.
National/Provincial (Excluding Quebec)
Download CE Chart (PDF, 163 kb)
Download IQPF/CSF Chart (PDF, 182 kb)
Please note: While CSI makes every effort to ensure that the information is up-to-date, we are unfortunately unable to fully guarantee its accuracy. The information listed in the charts above may be subject to change.
For details on the organizations and other information on CE Credits listed in the above charts, please click here.