This two-hour course will teach students how to develop a social media plan and measure its success.
Upon completion of the course students will be able to:
- Develop an effective social media plan
- Identify the plan's priorities
- Choose the appropriate social media tools including social networking sites, podcasts, discussion boards, media-sharing sites
- Create an effective social media message
- Convert social media interactions into concrete sales
- Secure online referrals from people who have not been met in person
- Promote the results of a social media plan within their organization
- Establish the best measurement tools for a social media plan
A targeted social media plan is an effective way to meet communication objectives. As a professional development CE course, Developing a Social Media Plan for Financial Professionals will be of interest to students who are interested in successfully marketing their services and expertise with new clients. It will also help strengthen their current relationships with existing clients.
|Question Format||Multiple Choice|
|Questions Per Quiz||15|
|Enrolment Period||6 months|
* IMPORTANT: There is no maximum to the number of quiz attempts permitted, but only the first passing grade (60% or over) will appear on official web transcript.
Continuing Education (CE) Credits
Click the links below or the buttons at the top of the page on the right side to access CE accreditation information. To search for specific course information, press Ctrl + F and then enter the course name to search the document for the information you are interested in.
National/Provincial (Excluding Quebec)
Download CE Chart (PDF, 163 kb)
Download IQPF/CSF Chart (PDF, 182 kb)
Please note: While CSI makes every effort to ensure that the information is up-to-date, we are unfortunately unable to fully guarantee its accuracy. The information listed in the charts above may be subject to change.
For details on the organizations and other information on CE Credits listed in the above charts, please click here.