You'll gain a comprehensive understanding of the financial and legal structure of ETFs, redemption processes, and learn about the risks and benefits of holding this popular investment alternative in a portfolio.
Upon Completion of the Course Students Will Be Able To:
- Know how trading on an exchange works
- Examine the key features, structures and fundamentals of ETFs
- Understand the distinctions between ETFs and Mutual Funds
- Expand your credentials with up-to-date knowledge of this new stock market offering
- Enlist a systematic approach to investment management
- Provide comprehensive investment advice to retain and grow your client base
- Illustrate how ETFs can fit into a client portfolio
This five-hour online course is designed for investment professionals who are currently licensed as mutual fund dealing representatives.
|Question Format||Multiple Choice|
|Questions Per Quiz||40 questions|
|Enrolment Period||6 months|
Continuing Education (CE) Credits
Click the links below or the buttons at the top of the page on the right side to access CE accreditation information. To search for specific course information, press Ctrl+F and then enter the course name to search the document for the information you are interested in.
National/Provincial (Excluding Quebec)
Download CE Chart (PDF, 163 kb)
Download IQPF/CSF Chart (PDF, 182 kb)
Please note: While CSI makes every effort to ensure that the information is up-to-date, we are unfortunately unable to fully guarantee its accuracy. The information listed in the charts above may be subject to change.
For details on the organizations and other information on CE Credits listed in the above charts, please click here.