This three-hour course will teach students the meaning of the IIROC social media guidelines and how to determine which social media tools they should use.
Upon completion of the course students will be able to:
- Understand the benefits of using social media
- Create social media messages that comply with IIROC guidelines
- Distinguish the various social media tools available
- Discern best practices, which are best and bad for business
- Develop a targeted social media plan
- Determine success measures for a social media plan
- Expand word-of-mouth business by sharing free information with clients and gaining trust
Recognizing the best, and proper, way to engage clients through social media is truly an investment in the future for any advisor. As a professional development CE course, Guidelines for IIROC Advisors Using Social Media will help students understand the meaning of social media regulations and their impact on financial services.
|Enrolment Period||6 months|
Continuing Education (CE) Credits
Click the links below or the buttons at the top of the page on the right side to access CE accreditation information. To search for specific course information, press Ctrl + F and then enter the course name to search the document for the information you are interested in.
National/Provincial (Excluding Quebec)
Download CE Chart (PDF, 163 kb)
Download IQPF/CSF Chart (PDF, 182 kb)
Please note: While CSI makes every effort to ensure that the information is up-to-date, we are unfortunately unable to fully guarantee its accuracy. The information listed in the charts above may be subject to change.
For details on the organizations and other information on CE Credits listed in the above charts, please click here.