Has investor confidence been damaged by the numerous frauds and scandals that plagued the marketplace in recent years and continue to do so today? What impact has the sub-prime crisis had on investor confidence, not to mention the various Ponzi schemes that have surfaced recently.
What You Will Learn:
The course will focus on the following:
- Scams involving fraudsters outside of the legitimate securities industry
- Recent stock market crashes
- Cases focusing on the egregious misconduct of market participants
- The measures put in place to correct the problems and protect investors and investor confidence.
- Studies and indicators of the present state of investor confidence and learn if investor confidence has indeed been damaged.