This course will cover the following topics:
Becoming an Effective Communicator
- The importance of your communications strategy as a differentiator
- Key communications skills of a wealth advisor
- How and why adults make buying decisions
- How your ability to listen affects the success of your message
How Emotions Affect Your Client's Decisions
- The eight social influences on buying behavior
- The role that emotion plays in decision making
- How to make the 'right brain' connection
- The emotional impact of "getting older" and how it affects the discussion about money
- The importance of the 'art' of the conversation
- How to listen effectively to what your client is saying
- The role that questions play
- Tying your questions to emotional needs
Marketing the "Right-Brain" Approach
- The changing role of today's advisor
- The emergence of the 'new' advisor
- Three keys to becoming the advisor of choice
- Your steps to differentiation and branding as a right brain advisor
|Question Format||Multiple Choice|
|Questions Per Quiz||20|
|Enrolment Period||6 months|
* IMPORTANT: There is no maximum to the number of quiz attempts permitted, but only the first passing grade (60% or over) will appear on official web transcript.
Continuing Education (CE) Credits
Click the links below or the buttons at the top of the page on the right side to access CE accreditation information. To search for specific course information, press Ctrl + F and then enter the course name to search the document for the information you are interested in.
National/Provincial (Excluding Quebec)
Download CE Chart (PDF, 163 kb)
Download IQPF/CSF Chart (PDF, 182 kb)
Please note: While CSI makes every effort to ensure that the information is up-to-date, we are unfortunately unable to fully guarantee its accuracy. The information listed in the charts above may be subject to change.
For details on the organizations and other information on CE Credits listed in the above charts, please click here.
This course is now eligible for CFA CE credits. CFA – Confirmation of CE Activities (PDF)