Lesson 1: Definition And Background
- Socially Responsible Investing in Canada
- Socially Responsible Investing in The U.S.
- Socially Responsible Investing in The U.K. And Europe
Lesson 2: Socially Responsible Investing
- Issues Considered By Socially Responsible Investors
- Negative Screening
- Positive Screening
- Shareholder Advocacy
- Corporate Engagement
- Shareholder Proposals
- Community Investment
- Labour-Sponsored Investment Funds (LSIFS)
- Research Methodology
- Evaluative Framework
- The Research Process
- The Qualifications and Background of Research Analysts
- Sample Research Report - Suncor Energy Inc.
- Social Ratings
- Strength: Environmentally Sound Resource Use
- Concern: Substantial Emissions/Discharges
Lesson 3: Methods Of Investing In A Socially Responsible Manner
- Socially Responsible Banking
- Mutual Funds
- Direct Investment
- Labour Sponsored Investment Funds
- Performance Of Socially Responsible Investments
- Sources Of Information
- Industry Associations and Web sites
- Level Of Public Interest
|Question Format||Multiple Choice|
|Questions Per Quiz||20|
|Enrolment Period||6 months|
* IMPORTANT: There is no maximum to the number of quiz attempts permitted, but only the first passing grade (60% or over) will appear on official web transcript.
Continuing Education (CE) Credits
Click the links below or the buttons at the top of the page on the right side to access CE accreditation information. To search for specific course information, press Ctrl + F and then enter the course name to search the document for the information you are interested in.
National/Provincial (Excluding Quebec)
Download CE Chart (PDF, 163 kb)
Download IQPF/CSF Chart (PDF, 182 kb)
Please note: While CSI makes every effort to ensure that the information is up-to-date, we are unfortunately unable to fully guarantee its accuracy. The information listed in the charts above may be subject to change.
For details on the organizations and other information on CE Credits listed in the above charts, please click here.