Run Your Own Office
Step into the job of supervising a securities industry business activities with the confidence to make winning business decisions. The Branch Managers Course (BMC) is the most comprehensive and up-to-date program available to investment and mutual fund dealers, and is designed to prepare you with the practical skills required to maintain branch profitability and effectively manage your staff.
- Become a Supervisor
- Meet IIROC * requirements to become a supervisor approved to supervise the business activities of other approved persons and MFDA branch manager proficiency requirements.
- Earn CE Credits
- Fulfills 12 hrs of CE Compliance or 30 hrs of CE Professional Development
- Extend Your Validity Period
- The BMC allows you to extend your CSC and CPH validations periods
Who Should Enrol
Enrol in the BMC if you:
- Want to grow your career as a supervisor or manager
- Have successfully completed the CSC and the CPH
- Are looking for CE credits
* If you're planning to register as a branch manager, Rule 2900 of the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC) requires you to complete the Branch Managers Course within two years before you apply. IIROC Dealer members must also complete the Effective Management Seminar (EMS) within 18 months of being approved as a Branch Manager. If an IIROC dealer member trades options to the public, they must also complete the Options Supervisors Course.