A thorough review of the material covered in the three prerequisite courses will give students the refresher needed to successfully pass the final proctored exam and earn their Certificate in Commercial Credit. The knowledge gained will enable you to build your institution’s business lending while adhering to professional standards that build trust with clients.
Upon completion of this component students will be able to:
- Assess financial risk to realize optimal loan solutions
- Gauge market or industry risk exposure
- Mitigate risk through loan structuring
- Proactively identify deteriorating credit
- Manage and monitor collateral, guarantees and covenants, and take corrective action when default is unavoidable
- Understand the relationship between risk and your bank
- Monitor and manage credit risk, regulation and portfolio management
- Pricing credit facilities to compensate for risk while maximizing profitability and competitiveness
With the Certificate in Commercial Credit students will have the increased credibility with employers to help them advance within the commercial lending space.
By enrolling students will have access to the 3 courses that make up the Certificate in Commercial Credit: Commercial Lending, Problem Loans and Profitability and Credit Risk.
(weightings are approximate)
|Profitability and Credit Risk||30%|
|Exam Length||2 Hours|
|Questions Per Exam||60|
|Attempts Allowed Per Exam||3|
|Enrolment Period||1 year (no extensions allowed)|
A Better Way to Study
The Commercial Credit Check is a series of online practice questions intended to help you assess your readiness to take the Commercial Credit Certification Exam (CCL). The Commercial Credit Check reflects the question format and level of difficulty you will experience on CCL exam.
- Focus your efforts. Test your overall knowledge and discover which course topics may require more study time.
- Determine your readiness. Sample questions show you how well you performed in all subject areas.
- Manage time constraints. Experience the pressure of taking the exam within the allotted time.
Test Your Knowledge
The Commercial Credit Check consists of two different study tools that allow you to assess your knowledge at different stages throughout the course. Each tool provides direction and guidance to help you focus your efforts and build your confidence. Combined with a thorough reading of the course material and module learning objectives, hard work and consistent effort, the Commercial Credit Check can help you improve your knowledge and ultimately pass your exam.
Test your knowledge on individual course topics as you move through the material with the help of Course Quizzes. Each quiz consists of a range of questions on a specific topic. You'll gain a comprehensive understanding of your strengths and weaknesses in each subject area so that you can spend your time where you need it most. Each quiz delivers:
- The correct answer
- The rationale for why this is the correct answer
What's more, this unique tool tracks your quiz time, giving you the opportunity to assess your response speed. Improve your time, and your confidence, with each use.
Think you're ready to take the exam? Find out for certain by using the Commercial Credit Check's Exam Mode. You'll have two hours to complete 60 multiple-choice questions. Exam Mode uses the same question format and tests you on the same number of items as on the real exam – you'll learn to manage your time and stress levels and improve your chances for success.