Become licensed to deal in options with ONE course
The Derivatives Fundamentals and Options Licensing (DFOL) course is a one-step solution towards meeting both the regulatory and educational requirements to advise clients in options, and the base requirement for CSI's Certificate in Derivatives Market Strategies. The Derivatives Fundamentals and Options Licensing Course is an introduction to the complex world of forwards, futures, swaps, options and their applications. This course gives students more advanced and specific information on the rules, regulations and practices associated with dealing in exchange traded options.
After completing the course students will understand the similarities and differences between the various types of derivative products and the advantages and disadvantages of using options versus forwards and exchange-traded versus over-the-counter derivatives in different situations. By having a broad perspective on all types of derivatives with a specialty in options, advisors will be able to provide their clients with informed and holistic advice, recommendations and execution.
Who Should Enrol
- A retail or institutional advisor seeking approval to deal in options with clients
- An investment representative seeking approval to deal in options with clients
- A supervisor seeking approval to supervise options trading activity
- Are working towards your Certificate in Equity Trading and Sales
- Are working towards your Certificate in Fixed Income Trading and Sales