Stand out from the lending crowd to win the business
How do you get more business out of an existing loan portfolio with a set of commoditized products? How do you become the trusted advisor to new clients in a highly competitive market? Your credibility is what matters and this Moody's Analytics course teaches you how to improve your persuasive communication, sales strategy and negotiation skills to set you apart from the crowd.
This course provides tools, methods and self-reflection exercises that enable you to increase your self-awareness, develop a flexible communication style and maintain control throughout the sales cycle. In each section of the course you will create personalized and practical action plans for performance improvement.
Additionally, this comprehensive course includes the dynamic Lumina Spark© assessment tool so lenders understand their preferred communication style. Lenders scan speed read their clients to be better informed about how the client will perceive them and which aspects of their personality will be best brought to the fore.
The Managing Client Relationships curriculum is specifically designed for Canadian lending professionals who want to provide superior servicing skills. Training is targeted to the role thereby making it easier and faster to adopt. Upon completion of this course, lenders will be able to:
- Uncover and examine communication blind spots to avoid derailing client relationships.
- Develop a range of interpersonal behavioural tools to handle clients who are experiencing difficulty.
- Design and negotiate deals that work for the bank.
- Set personal servicing standards to create more engaging client relationships.
- Create wider opportunities through cross-selling and new client acquisition strategies.
Who should enrol?
This course is recommended for Canadian institutions and individuals who wish to develop exceptional interpersonal skills to complement their strong technical knowledge. Specifically:
- Commercial and corporate lenders and relationship managers
- Commercial and corporate loan analysts and underwriters moving into a client-facing role
- Branch managers and select client-facing staff that market to and work with business clients