The Managing Client Relationships curriculum content is accessible over the Internet and is presented in three modules comprised of ten interactive lessons.
- Business Development Strategy
- Client Relationship Management
- Building Rapport
- Questioning and Listening
- Emotional Intelligence
- Intercultural Communication
Sales and Negotiation
- Sales Skills and Strategies
- Meeting Management
- Negotiation Strategies
How you'll learn
- Interactive Lessons - Lenders learn essential content, understand how it should be applied, and test their knowledge.
- Video Clips - Embedded throughout the online course are short video clips featuring a training expert to demonstrate and/or explain the concepts taught.
- Lumina Spark© Assessment - It provides a colourful framework for better self-understanding and helps people identify how to improve their working relationships with others.
- End of Module Assessments - Learners are challenged to apply their knowledge and demonstrate mastery of required skills taught online.
|Approximate Hours of Study**|
|Hours of Study||25 - 30 hours|
|ONLINE TEST ASSESSMENTS|
|Number of Tests||3 - end of modules|
|Test Length||60 Minutes|
|Question Format||Multiple Choice|
|Questions per Test||Varies|
|Attempts Allowed per Test||2|
|Enrolment Period||6 months|
About the Exam
The MCR exam is completely online and accessible through your online course. Advance booking is not required.
Continuing Education (CE) Credits
Click the links below or the buttons at the top of the page on the right side to access CE accreditation information. To search for specific course information, press Ctrl + F and then enter the course name to search the document for the information you are interested in.
National/Provincial (Excluding Quebec)
Download CE Chart (PDF, 163 kb)
Download IQPF/CSF Chart (PDF, 182 kb)
Please note: While CSI makes every effort to ensure that the information is up-to-date, we are unfortunately unable to fully guarantee its accuracy. The information listed in the charts above may be subject to change.
For details on the organizations and other information on CE Credits listed in the above charts, please click here.