Manage risk and exceed expectations
Understanding your institution’s tolerance to risk and making sound credit decisions is an essential skill for successful commercial and corporate lending professionals. Moody’s Profitability and Credit Risk will broaden your perspective, by learning about different types exposures on the bank’s books in terms of capital, risk and expected loss.
You’ll gain proven techniques for mitigating risk, understanding your institutions overall risk tolerance and strategy, improving overall loan quality and maximizing profitability. It will give you expertise that is applicable on a day-to-day basis to quantify and monetize risk to structure loan transitions.
Moody’s Profitability and Credit Risk provides a comprehensive understanding of:
- Banking regulations and their application to calculating the riskiness of an asset.
- The link between institutional exposure tolerance and overall strategy
- How to maximize profitability by pricing loans more precisely without taking undue risks
- Identifying how credit risk relates to individual loans and their potential impact upon portfolios of loans
- Essential skills to improve day-to-day credit decisions, consistency and transparency
Who Should Enrol
This online course is ideal for Canadian professionals working in corporate and commercial lending as relationship managers, analysts or underwriters. You’ll gain essential skills necessary to make quality decisions for balancing various types of risk and maximizing profitability for your bank.