Advanced Techniques For Institutional Investors
Gain the skills necessary to prepare you for both IIROC and CSA registration as a portfolio manager. The Portfolio Management Techniques (PMT)® course delivers a deeper understanding of advanced portfolio management techniques suitable for high-net-worth clients and institutional investors. It also delivers the knowledge of regulatory, compliance, sales and operational requirements needed for creating and maintaining a portfolio management firm.
- A Stepping Stone to Becoming a Discretionary Portfolio Manager
- Complete IMT + PMT or CSC + WME + AIS + PMT to satisfy proficiency requirements on the way to becoming a licensed discretionary portfolio manager
- A Major Step Towards Earning Your CIM® Designation
- Earn credibility with clients, peers and employers by earning your Chartered Investment Manager (CIM®) designation: CSC + IMT + PMT = CIM®or CSC + WME + AIS + PMT = CIM® .
- A Critical Step in Attracting High Net Worth Clients
- Learn the advanced portfolio and discretionary money management techniques necessary for managing high net worth clients and institutional portfolios.
Who Should Enrol
Enrol in the PMT® if you're:
- An industry professional looking to gain more knowledge
- At least 2 years into your career
- Involved in managing client funds
- Looking to build on the knowledge you gained in the CSC and the IMT
- An investment advisor or registered representative