Prepare For a Career as a Trader
The Trader Training Course (TTC) prepares you to join the fast-paced, exciting world of electronic equity trading. Exclusive to CSI, this course qualifies you to trade on the TSX, TSX Venture Exchange, Alternative Trading Systems (ATS) and Canadian Trading and Quotation System (CNQ).
- Trade on a Canadian Exchange
- Meet IIROC proficiency requirements to legally trade on behalf of a dealer member in Canada
- Advance Your Career
- Qualifies you for a position on a dealer member's trading desk
- Earn CE Credits
- Fulfills 30 hrs of CE Professional Development
Who Should Enrol
Enrol in the TTC if you are:
- an IIROC member firm employee who needs to meet proficiency requirements to trade on behalf of a dealer member in Canada.
- an individual in compliance who supervises IIROC registered traders.
- an individual in a back office (processing/reconciling trades) role who wants a better understanding of exchange rules and practices.
- an advisor or a specialist (analysts, corporate finance specialists, etc.) who is interested in learning about the rules and practices of how an exchange operates.
- are working towards the Certificate in Equity Trading and Sales.