Successful market-driven enterprises actively reconcile client needs, market behaviour and organizational realities to develop marketing strategies in sync with overall strategic direction. Learn how to build a solid foundation of marketing concepts and practices and how to implement them effectively and profitably.
Who Should Enrol
Financial services professionals who want to understand how market-driven enterprises actively reconcile client needs, market behavior and organizational realities to develop marketing strategies that are in line with overall strategic direction.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Evaluate key client needs in commercial and retail segments
- Implement marketing strategies effectively to generate profits
- Leverage the client behavior model to develop solid relationships
- Manage effectively distribution and communication channels
- Identify and take advantage of new profit opportunities
- Manage time-sensitive introduction of new products
- Implement new strategies to rejuvenate existing business
|Your final grade will be based on the completion of the following items (a 60% as an overall grade is required to pass this course):|
|Assignment 1 (online)||10%|
|Assignment 2 (online)||20%|
|Exam Format||Paper Based|
|Exam Length||3 Hours|
|Questions Per Exam||N/A|
|Attempts Allowed Per Exam*||2|
|Assignments||Two online assignments (mandatory)|
More information about your course
- Classroom Schedule
- Classroom Policies
- Course Cancellations
- Booking Your Exam (Second Attempt)
- Booking Your Exam (Second Attempt - International)
- Booking Your Exam (Students with Special Needs)
Confirmation of Classroom Location
An e-mail will be sent to you approximately three (3) weeks before the start of the course providing you with the dates, times and location for your course. In the event that your course is sponsored by your employer, this information will be sent to you by your employer.
* Your final exam will take place on the last day of the classroom session. You will not have to pay a fee for a first attempt at the exam. A fee is applicable for second exam attempt for Professional Banking Program courses (subsequent exam attempt fee for international students). You cannot exceed "Attempts Allowed Per Exam" for your course.
Important: During a student's enrolment period, CSI may update this course. In that case, details about the update and how it may affect students will be posted online via My CSI. Students are held responsible for and are examinable on the content in the course textbook(s) provided at the time of enrollment unless stated otherwise in My CSI. Students are encouraged to check My CSI regularly throughout their enrolment period.
|45 CE credit hours|
|Regulatory Requirement/Professional Association||What this Course Satisfies:|
|Chartered Strategic Wealth Professional, IIROC* 12-hour Compliance1||Not applicable|
|Chartered Strategic Wealth Professional, IIROC* 30-hour Professional Development1||Not applicable|
|FPSC, Advocis2||45 hrs|
|AIC/ICS/FSCO (Insurance)||Not applicable|
For details on the organizations above and other information on CE Credits, click here.
This information was collected by CSI in July 2009. While every effort has been made to ensure that this information is current and correct, CSI cannot ensure its accuracy.