Welcome to the ever changing world of Retail Banking.
It’s a place that rewards top performers, selling skills, and specialized knowledge. Motivated career professionals who know how to trade up a client from ‘transaction’ to ‘relationship’. It’s a world that rewards people who don’t look at banks as faceless corporations with tens of thousands of employees. These people see tens of thousands of potential job openings, career opportunities, roles to learn and grow in. Whether your intentions are to rise to the top of a branch, or work for head office – Banking is a System. If you get to know the system, you get to know your path to advancement. It all starts with knowledge.
Career Success Factors
Retail Banking in Canada
Learn More About
|Personal Banker / Senior Personal Banker
(Personal Banker Includes: Account Manager & Senior Account Manager)
|Small Business Banker|
- Canadian Securities Course (CSC)
- Investment Funds in Canada (IFC)
- Personal Financial Services Advice (PFSA)
- Financial Planning 1 (FP I)
- Financial Planning II (FP II)
- Applied Financial Planning (AFP) Certification Examination
- Branch Compliance Officer's Course (BCO)
Retail Banking Leadership