Wealth management. It’s a field that conjures up countless images from movers and shakers to tired sales stereotypes. But what is the REAL Wealth Management sector in Canada all about?
Let’s cut straight to the chase. The number of high net worth clients in Canada is projected to double in the next decade.
From Private wealth management, to Private Investment Counsel Firms, Full Service Brokerages and beyond – the sector is bringing its top players to bear to service a high demand and high return clientele.
If you’re a cut above, and want to work with Canada’s game-changers, decision makers, and up-and-comers… there’s no better place in financial services to be.
Career Success Factors
Wealth Management in Canada
Learn More About
|Trust & Estate Specialist|
- Canadian Securities Course (CSC)
- Conduct and Practices Handbook Course (CPH)
- Wealth Management Essentials (WME)
- WME for Financial Planners
- WME for Investment Managers
- WME for Wealth Managers
- Advanced Investment Strategies (AIS)
- Advanced Retirement Management Strategies (ARMS)
- Advanced Estate Planning & Trust Strategies (AETS)
- Strategic Wealth 360
- Enhancing Client Relationships – CRM Phase 2
- Financial Modelling Course
Estate and Trust Management