Become a recognized specialist in the most dynamic area of finance today with CSI's Certificate in Derivatives Market Strategies.
This educational path is your solid entry point into the rewarding specialties and careers related to derivatives investing. These include options, futures, technical analysis and risk management in the financial, energy and agricultural sectors. As recipient of a Certificate in Derivatives Market Strategies, you will be recognized for your specialized knowledge in the advanced concepts of derivative investments and risk management.
Who Should Enrol
- Institutional sales and trading professionals
- Investment Advisors
- Risk management professionals
- Corporate officers
- Corporate finance specialists & analysts
- Portfolio managers
- Individuals interested in entering the derivatives field
This certificate will help you:
- Develop an in-depth understanding of options and forwards
- Branch into either options or futures, or advance to supervisory training
- Provide your clients with a broader selection of products and plan advanced investment strategies using derivative products
- Focus on risk management applications
LICENSING & REGISTRATION
- Successful completion of the Derivatives Fundamentals Course (DFC) and the Options Licensing Course (OLC) (or the Derivatives Fundamentals and Options Licensing (DFOL) course) allows you to apply for licensing to sell exchange-traded options to the public.
- Successful completion of the Derivatives Fundamentals Course and the Futures Licensing Course allows you to apply for licensing to sell futures contracts to the public.
- Successful completion of the courses required for the Certificate in Derivatives Market Strategies (plus the Canadian Commodities Supervisors Exam) allows registrants of the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada to apply for a license as a registered representative approved to carry out discretionary portfolio management (with futures).