The Certificate in Financial Services Advice attests that you have the skills and knowledge that reflect today’s industry practices.
It is the only program of its kind in Canada that combines licensing with financial planning knowledge and practice, and is a testament to the competence of a financial planner.
The path to the Certificate in Financial Services Advice is specifically designed to support your career progression in a financial advisory role.
As of July 2012, candidates are given 5 years to apply for the certificate once all courses have been completed. This requirement will ensure that an individual has a current level of knowledge when the certificate is granted. If an individual wishes to request a certificate after the five years has expired, the individual will be required to re-take the Financial Planning 1 course.
- Buying for a Team? Click Here
Who Should Enrol
Individuals who are working in the financial services industry seeking to grow their knowledge and take their careers to the next level.
This certificate will prepare you to:
- Synthesize customer information to provide quality advice to clients
- Build trustworthy and credible client relationships
- Identify strategies for satisfying clients with varying needs, goals and objectives
- Evaluate the merits of different financial tools to create value for clients
- Assess the current financial climate in relation to client risk tolerance
- Build positive and profitable client relationships through communication, trust and credibility
- Establish a loyal client base through adherence to superior performance and service standards