A New Certificate that Advances Your Professional Banking Career
Stand out from your peers, employer and competitors by obtaining comprehensive knowledge in personal banking with the new Certificate in Personal Banking (CPB) from the Canadian Securities Institute® (CSI).
It’s a cost-effective first step to building your career as a trusted, knowledgeable client advisor.
Build Your Knowledge. Build Your Abilities. Improve Your Career Prospects!
The CPB is an integrated program that builds on and extends what you’ve gained through other CSI courses. It will:
- Empower you in your day-to-day interactions with customers who need investment and lending advice
- Confirm your personal banking capabilities as a trusted client-facing advisor
- Tell your employer you care about your career progression
Specifically, you will be able to:
- Synthesize customer information to provide quality advice
- Identify strategies for satisfying clients’ investing, borrowing needs, goals and objectives
- Build positive and profitable relationships through communication, trust and credibility
- Establish a loyal client base through superior performance and service
- Hone relationship selling skills
- Identify and actively minimize risk
- Buying for a Team? Click Here.
Who Should Enrol
The Certificate in Personal Banking (CPB) will be of greatest benefit to:
- Tellers/customer service/financial service representatives who want to advance their careers and assume larger responsibilities
- Retail banking professionals
- Newly promoted individuals entering their first sales roles
- Retail banking advisors seeking to strengthen their knowledge of lending and mortgages
The CPB complements the Certificate in Financial Services Advice (CFSA) and can help you build the future career you want.
Get the Certificate that Prooves Your Strengths and Sets You Apart from Your Peers
Financial institutions increasingly want:
- Frontline staff to get focused training that increases excellent customer service.
- Proof their employees have the knowledge and client relationship skills needed to be successful in today’s highly competitive business environment.
Earning the CPB satisfies these requirements and proves you have met the professional standards to be effective and credible at personal banking and to serve as a trusted client advisor.
As a CPB candidate, you will:
- Develop mutual fund and investment advice knowledge and capabilities via the IFC mutual funds licensing course
- Gain relationship building skills through the PFSA course, and
- Get specialized understanding of loans through the PLM course.
A Stepping Stone to an Even More Fulfilling Career in Financial Services Awaits You
The CPB is also a stepping stone to the Certificate in Financial Services Advice and the Personal Financial Planners Designation (PFP®).
Ambitious about your financial services career?
Want a clear route to advance it and are prepared to invest in your knowledge and self-development?
Then earn the Certificate in Personal Banking (CPB). Stand out from your peers. Prove to your clients you're a trusted and knowledgeable advisor.