Get Recognized as an Advisor Who Wants to Improve Service to Small Business Owners
Small business is the fastest growing market and source of employment in Canada. Now motivated financial advisors can better understand the challenges faced by small and medium-sized business owners and identify specific, targeted solutions to meet their needs. By learning the practical applications and the targeted business skills that are essential to serving small business clients, advisors will be prepared to evaluate their financial sustainability and recommend how to transform their small business into a successful performer.
The Certificate in Small Business Banking Provides Big Gains for Clients and Advisors
The only program of its kind in Canada, the learning path of the Certificate in Small Business Banking is specifically designed to show financial advisors how to excel at the service they provide to small business clients. Clear communication that understands a client's specific needs allows advisors to gain trust and increase their client base. The accreditation also provides well earned credibility and recognition within the industry for advisors who want to specialize in the booming small business sector.
- Buying for a Team? Click Here
Who Should Enrol
The Certificate in Small Business Banking is designed for students who are already in or interested in moving into the small business arena. This includes people who are currently small business advisors, small business account managers or branch managers of banks. This course is also relevant for people working in mutual funds, personal lending, or as mortgage specialists, risk managers or underwriters.
This program will enable students to better serve small business owners and help grow their own careers.
By learning the essential business skills required to develop small business analysis and solutions, they will ultimately have a clear understanding of how small business clients operate their businesses. Earning this certificate demonstrates that advisors are equipped to speak the same language as small business owners, and help them meet their needs and goals.
The Certificate in Small Business Banking will give students the knowledge to:
- Effectively apply knowledge of the small business industry
- Gain confidence in analyzing a small business and create proactive solutions
- Determine the financial status of a small business
- Proactively develop internal and external relationships
- Uncover the needs, goals, and objectives of a small business
- Mitigate risk to minimize negative outcomes
- Provide a high level of client service and develop client loyalty
- Understand real world applications when using new skills
- Establish credibility for the accredited student and his/her employer
- Grow, retain, and attract small business clients