Designation Targets the Complexities of Wealth Management for Estate and Trust Specialists
The MTI® Estate and Trust Professional designation addresses the needs of estate and trust professionals as their baby boomer clients increasingly approach retirement. This crucial demographic has heightened demand for a variety of wealth management strategies and today's practitioners must be adept at protecting, investing and distributing their clients' assets while keeping abreast of regulatory administrative procedures.
The path to the MTI® Estate and Trust Professional designation is designed for advanced estate and trust professionals in trust companies and law or accounting firms. Recognized as the leading educator in estate and trusts, CSI believes earning this designation will assist estate and trust specialists and experienced wealth practitioners in identifying the risks and opportunities within estate and trust management and building enhanced client relationships.
Who Should Enrol
The MTI® Estate and Trust Professional designation is designed for advanced trust and estate professionals working in trust companies, law firms, accounting firms and some high level wealth management specialists. These include: trust/tax officers, senior trust officers, estate planners and trust administrators. Their clients are beneficiaries of estates as well as individuals with complex estate planning or trust administration needs.
For more information about certification requirements for the MTI® Estate and Trust Professional designation and to access public information, connect to the new MTI® designation website.
Completing the MTI® Estate and Trust Professional designation will allow you to:
- Be recognized as a leading specialist in estate and trust management
- Gain knowledge for managing complex estate and trust accounts
- Increase quality client service
- Better understand corporate executor and trustee risk management principles
- Access exclusive specialized content
- Fulfill a mandatory requirement for some firms
- Advance your career as trust/tax officers, senior trust officers, estate planners and other wealth management practioners
- Enhance business development by identifying new opportunities with clients and beneficiaries