BECOMING AN FCSI®
The Fellow of CSI (FCSI®) is the pinnacle credential and the highest honour in Canadian financial services.
It is awarded to distinguished leaders who set and exceed standards for education, experience, professional integrity and excellence. FCSI®s are among the most dedicated in financial services: the requirements to earn and maintain the Fellow are demanding.
When you earn the FCSI®, you become a member of an exclusive group of financial professionals recognized and respected by clients, employers and the investing public. Your willingness to be a distinguished leader, industry ambassador and mentor is unprecedented.
Out of 700,000 financial services professionals in Canada, only 3,500 hold the pinnacle credential. Earning the FCSI® not only places you among the industry's finest - it makes you one of the most sought-after professionals by clients and employers alike.
Meet the newest leaders in Canadian financial services
Introducing the 2014 FCSI® graduates
WHY BECOME AN FCSI®?
As an FCSI®, you're part of an elite group of distinguished leaders in financial services. In addition to industry-wide recognition and respect, your Fellowship provides you with the following benefits:
- National promotion and advertising campaigns that elevate the prestige and profile of the Fellow, including opportunities to be featured
- Personalized listing on CSI's FCSI® Directory, which helps clients find you and verify your credentials
- Opportunities to build your leadership profile through teaching seminars, writing articles, writing/reviewing exams and mentoring
- Advanced standing into Dalhousie's MBA in Financial Services
Courses taken to earn the FCSI or achieve securities license requirements can also be recognized under a securities route to the MBA. Learn more about Dalhousie's MBA in Financial Services.
- Discounted CE Packages – exclusively for designation holders
Access to exclusive Professional Development CE packages to help you complete your CE requirements at a discounted rate. The offer is only available when you renew your designation.
- Prestigious FCSI® trademark designation letters:
the right to use in marketing materials to promote yourself and your credentials
- Exclusive webinars:
stay on top of the latest industry topics
- FCSI® Portal login:
unlock online resources, publications and customizable marketing materials to help you build your practice
- FCSI® LinkedIn group:
Network with other leaders and contribute to valuable discussion
- Front-of-the-line VIP Customer Service from CSI