HELP SHAPE THE FUTURE DIRECTION OF THE FCSI®
As leaders in financial services, we strive to look for new ways to elevate the Fellow even higher. In order to do this, it's critical that we consult with industry professionals who have their ears to the ground and can deliver first-hand insights - leading experts like you.
CSI has a number of opportunities for you to get involved to help advance the FCSI®:
- Writing articles
- Sitting on an FCSI® Advisory Council
- Leading webinars for CSI or other financial services educators
- Reviewing and writing exam questions for CSI courses
- Beta testing for examinations
- Participating in surveys and focus groups
Volunteering as an FCSI Event Ambassador
Your valued input is instrumental to shaping the future of the financial services industry.
SUBJECT MATTER EXPERTS NEEDED!
In order to help us to continue to develop, deliver and maintain the Fellowship of CSI (FCSI®) Designation to the high standard expected by the financial services industry, CSI is looking to recruit volunteer subject matter experts to assist us.