The Canadian Securities Institute offers top training and certification programs in retail banking. With an extensive library of learning content, CSI offers training solutions to support future leaders in retail banking. Course offerings range from introductory, licensing and advanced levels. These programs are designed to map to different roles in the retail banking landscape and aid in your career progression.
If you are looking to advance your retail banking career, check out some of our certificate programs below.
For information on how CSI began offering retail banking programs, click here.
- Canadian Securities Course (CSC)
- Investment Funds in Canada (IFC)
- Personal Financial Services Advice (PFSA)
- Financial Planning 1 (FP I)
- Financial Planning II (FP II)
- Applied Financial Planning (AFP) Certification Examination
- Branch Compliance Officer's Course (BCO)
|Personal Financial Planner (PFP®) designation|
|Certificate in Financial Services Advice|
|Certificate in Personal Banking|
|Moody's Certificate in Small Business Banking|