The Portfolio Management Techniques (PMT®) course delivers a deeper understanding of advanced portfolio management techniques suitable for high-net-worth clients and institutional investors. It also delivers the knowledge of regulatory, compliance, sales and operational requirements needed for creating and maintaining a portfolio management firm.
What skills will you develop?
- Learn the latest strategies for building client and institutional portfolios, as well as the knowledge to establish and maintain an institutional investment firm
- Gain the necessary knowledge to prepare you for both CIRO and CSA registration as a portfolio manager
Who should enrol?
Enrol in the PMT® if you’re:
- An industry professional looking to gain more knowledge
- At least 2 years into your career
- Involved in managing client funds
- Looking to build on the knowledge you gained in the CSC® and the IMT®
- An investment advisor or registered representative