The Investment Funds in Canada (IFC) course provides foundational knowledge that prepares advisors to give clients effective advice on mutual fund investments based on their objectives, timeline and risk tolerance. It also provides greater insight into a mutual fund representative’s legal, ethical and professional responsibilities. Successful course completion will help you meet regulatory requirements to register for the Mutual Fund Dealer – Dealing Representative License.
What skills will you develop?
- Understand the Canadian financial markets and the mutual funds industry better
- Analyze the risk-return relationship of investments
- Gain deeper insight into assessing mutual fund performance and fee structure
- Build knowledge and skills to create and effectively manage client portfolios
Who should enrol?
Enrol if you’re:
- Seeking your license to sell mutual funds
- A financial services professional seeking to grow your knowledge-base
- Looking to gain a broader understanding of capital markets